My new Lebara SIM is not working?
Your SIM will not work unless it has been activated correctly. By law in KSA in order to obtain and activate a Lebara line you must first register, Lebara line is free and does not cost you a thing to register, all you need to do is visit your local store, fill out the registration form with your details and a valid Identity type. When visiting your local store to pick up the Lebara line you need to take one of the following Identity types:
To find your nearest store simply click here or visit our store locator page.If you find that the SIM has been activated correctly, please perform the following checks:
- Entry number (found in passport visa)
- GCC ID
- SAUDI ID
If making an international call, please ensure you are dialing the international code, followed by the country code and finally by the mobile/landline number (without the 0 in the beginning).
- Do you have credit on your phone; to check your credit balance dial *110# and then press the call button or, call 1755.
If you are not connected to our network, please perform a manual network search by first switching your network mode from automatic to manual:
- Are you connected to our network; Lebara should be displayed on your phone screen.
If having performed the above steps you still cannot send or receive SMS, please contact Customer Services.
- Access your phones menu.
- Select network settings.
- Select network selection or connectivity.
- Select manual network search.
- After your handset scans all networks in the area, select a non Lebara network to reset your network settings.
- Repeat the manual network search again and now select Lebara as your network.