Lebara’s Credit Transfer Service
You have three options to transfer credit another Lebara KSA Sim Card:1. If you dial *111*2*Lebara Number*Enter the Amount# then press call to transfer create to an existing Lebara KSA number.
2. You can use our USSD menu system to transfer credit, just follow the instructions below:
- Call *000#
- Select option 1 for recharge
- Then option 2 to transfer credit to another Lebara KSA Sim Card
- Enter other mobile number
- Enter amount
3. MyLebara - if you log in or create a MyLebara account, there is an option to load your recharge into your account. Once logged in select My Services and then the Credit Transfer icon, you will then enter the number you want to transfer to and the amount.
Once the transfer has been completed the receiving party shall be sent a message stating that an amount of XX SAR is ready for transfer - requesting to enter his ID number.
Note: The service will deduct 50 Halalas from your Lebara number. Please make sure you have enough credit on your sim card.